Happy 1st Anniversary ;)


~To wonderful man i have married, Mohd.Hisham Basri~

For all the special happiness that you and I have shared, For showing me in many ways how much you've always cared, And for your love which means much more than any words can say...

Happy Anniversary doesn't seem enough to say for all the joy and happiness you give  to me each day..

Trillion of thanks for EVERYTHING you have done for me..
Description


And, i'm sorry for ANYTHING wrong I have done




What else could i say, i'm truly blessed being your wife..thank you so much for everything my dear..




I wish that we could celebrate our anniversary many many years ahead again, with dozens of kids ;)


this song is just for you..





1st May 2011
With Love,
Your wife 
                                                                                                                  

Some pictures taken on our 1st Anniversary, we bowled on that day.



 Carrying 5.4kg Sofea Hana..comell-momel kan?? hehe



                                       Cakkk!!                                    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.