Salam Maal Hijrah 1433M - 27th November 2011 -> Me, as the Birthday girl

My birthday falls on the same day where all Muslim celebrating  new year.

1 Muharram 1433M -> 27 November 2011

What so special about 1 Muharram? Simple, it marks the beginning of Islamic year. Since I was a kid i always heard people said that on this day all of us will receive a new 'book'. A book which note down all our good/bad deeds along the year. So, last year 'book' will be closed and we'll have to be accountable for what we have done.

If you do a GOOD DEED, you'll get reward (JANNAH) from Allah in the hereafter, and vice versa.
Means that if your BAD DEED is greater than your GOOD DEED, you'll get punishment in Akhirah, nauzubillah..

So, pray that all of us will get forgiveness from Allah and we'll be among His lover in JANNAH..amin.

Knowing the fact that all of us will return back to our Creator, Allah and we are invented solely to worship Him it's vital for us (me) to improve my relationship with Him everyday and always trying our level best to be a good Muslim.

Literally, that is my resolution for this year.To be a GOOD MUSLIM.

Rasulullah said: "The woman who reads her five namaazes (perform prayer), fasts in the month of Ramadhan, protects her chastity and is obedient to her I husband; such a woman will enter into Jannah from any of the doors she wishes to enter from."

*In other words if she fulfils the basic Islamic duties upon (her then without great exertion in ibadah and worship she will attain lofty stages.

I will have to focus to these 4 points. So these are my checklist for this year.

I would like to elaborate more on 'OBEDIENT TO HUSBAND' based on what i read. Honestly, i really have to remind myself all the time about this one thing ( actually to ALL above, but this one thing I think i take it lightly. Not that i don't know that it's WAJIB, but i just take it lightly..a bad me! )

I knew that i'm not doing the best for my husband. As I can still answer 'nanti..lah', pull a face, throw a sulk and many many more (My husband can name it!ohhhh)..

oh..before i off, HAPPY 27th- BIRTHDAY TO ME! oh...how i love 27.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.