Sofea's New Car

We are unintentionally buying this toy car. We went to Tesco last Saturday as my husband was looking for his remote control helicopter.

Yeah, you got me right, HIS remote control heli..haish! ( but he couldn't find one and bought a remote car instead) .

Since I'm not that interested to look for a heli or car or anything which relates to this, we split. I made my own way to the MORE INTERESTING lane, which is GIRL's TOYS area.

From far you can spot this niche.ALL PINK.

My eyes was fascinated by the cuteness of this one car by fisher price.The only car in his area which solely made for baby girls.




rabbit & ball is just accessory to enhance the look of this picture..hehe!


see the princess, the castle tower and all the blocks at the front side of the car?
I just put them together before i took the pictures.
Sofea Hana will always pull this blocks out from their places.



Mr.Rabbit is ready to go to school!  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.