HaPPy BiRthDay, dear!


This will be the 3rd birthday I'm with him ( the first one is before the marriage, few days before our engagement). NO gift given.As I thought our engagement is a BIG gift for him, hahaha. 2nd, I sent flowers and chocolates to his office, too BAD that he wasn't in, and he only collected the gift a week later. So, it turned to be an almost dead rose and not-in-shape chocolate as his gift.

So, this is the 3rd year.

My friends used to say that it was easy to find a perfect gift for a woman, but not for a man.Part of me agree with that, since from what I observed, the seller loved to sell things which is mean for woman. Maybe because of the fact that woman love to buy things compared to man. It's their nature to love to make-up, get dress-up, wear jewellery etc, all to make them look prettier for her man.Since they got a lot in their wish-list, of course man can have tons of choice to pick for their woman.

OK, did i say part of me agree with my friend's judgement just now?

OK, the part of it says that it will be easier if you just ask your husband what his dream-come-true gift. And for my case, he opted for 'iPhone'.

The current version is iPhone4, without jailbreak. And i do not intend to find a 2nd-hand gift for him, iPhone 3Gs as this version got jailbreak. And with rumours circulationg around about the iPhone5 is already knocking the window, i finally decided not to buy this.

With a deep thought, here it go, for his birthday.

My husband was just finished his shower, and that's the time I placed the gift on the desk, with  'Happy Birthday saying' presented from the notebook.


The pictures is quite dark, since this taken at 12pm++ , on 24th September with just one bulb on.We kinda of celebrating with just two of us. Sofea Hana went to bed already  :)



1st gift opened - This is bought from Kinokuniya. This is not an ordinary mug, this is a LOVE mug..hehe


2nd gift opened- A book. So we would have guidance should we have any future dispute on the history of our Prophets.


3rd gift opened - A family of Apple, a brother of iPhone. This is Ipad2. I was in doubt to buy this, worrying if he doesnt want this and stick with his pick for iPhone. But, my mind calm me down by saying that 'No worry, if he doesnt want this Ipad, then make this your own." So, with this thought, straight away i pay..haha.

Oh, before that I gathered some info from the sales assistant, I was blindly asking about the jailbreak whether it can be made available on the latest version, downgrade the iOS..bla bla nad he sad 'NO'. Of course la he said 'NO' kan..he supposed to promote people to use their latest version...hmm..

Hmm..I'm actually doesnt know what's the use of the jailbreak- the definition and what not, I'm just exploring to know whether i can get that in my device. My husband once told me thatour iPod is so updated , hence no jailbreak yet been released. And that's why he still have to borrow her brother's iPhone to play some of the games.

But now i know, the jailbreak allows you to download and install all Apple's app for FREE...

So, this is how it looks like. The 16GB WIFI 3G. Currently in the midst of synching with the iTunes. This is at 1pm++ . Like there's no tomorrow.haha.nvm. Me also was busy watching 'Sleepers' on Astro HBO 411.



OK, this picture was taken at about 2pm++. Me alone at living room watching the tv. The husband went to bed already holding the iPad with him, and left the other 2 gifts behind, at the living room.sigh.

Lastly, MY HUSBAND, i wish that you'll get what you want in your life, and may our loves grow stronger and stronger everyday.

I LOVE YOU.

p/s :  Bye bye 20th,  Hye 30th! hehehe

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.