OK, mak feel like passing out! (not so serious, hehe) - Entry about Qesha Nabihah

Assalamualaikum.. :)

Actually, i don't know where to start off - after a year.haha. I feel a bit shocked to see my last post was in Jan'14, which to be exact is 1 year 20 days from today!~ phewww..

but, but...i dont let my feeling took me away from being back in the right track. past is past, kiki. The first thing that i noticed when i open this dusty blog is -- there's no post about QESHA NABIHAH! of course it doesn't, since she was only borned 9m ago..huhu..i feel guilty right now..ngeee

OK, a bit background about my beautiful 3rd daughter..where the awesomeness  beyond description..so lively , enthusiastic and always get involved.......in her sister's fight! :P

I was admitted on 1st April, delivered on 2nd April '14, thru induce - as always (same method applied for her other 2 sisters)..this time, mom cant wait for the actual labour to come..it's around my 39 weeks of pregnancy already..with a few signs.

Again, we chosed Hospital Pusrawi, with the same doctor - Dr.Asmah Yun - who is soooo soft yet stern at the same time, very helpful..n she has a lot of fans tooo - normally we have to wait at least an hour plus before our turn even it's on appointment.

below are her pics in random - in no sequence of age..hehe..which i dug from my Dropbox..thanks Dropbox for your generosity in storing my childs' moment..And now only, i found out that there are so many 'beautiful' photo snapped by my daughter themselves which are also stored in the same folder.. thank God it was on the cloud..i mean i don't bother to do the clean-up to get an extra spaces.. ;)
After all, someday..one day..i might want to look at all those pictures, which been captured out of their creativity and eagerness..

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.