Week-end Hideout at FRIM


One of those weekend, it's actually my dept's activity - optional for those who wanted to join. So, since I am the one who always skipped my department's activity for the reason of - to pick up my kids, to rush home..bla bla bla (bear in mind that I have 3 swit little angles awaiting me since 5.30pm everyday), i could not cope with any after working hours activity.

So, this activity is on the weekend. It's the time or chance for me to turn up for the event. AT least, for ONCE, then you are forgiven.hehe.

So, there we are at FRIM. The traffic befor ethe entrance is quite bad. We stuck in a not so long queue, but it's taking quite some time to reach the main gate.

kids are having fun playing with the bubbles brought by my colleagues.



:)

           
 Abah sedang melayan anak2 ribena bermain atas padang. kt padang tu, coincidentally ada annual sport day for one of the premiary school, so kitorang pun tumpang sorak jugakkkk..hehe




grasp my hands. i am gayat ! hehe


ni la emak, stay glows under the sun. muahaha.


with lovely frens and her kids


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.