#throwback - Sofea Hana's 5th birthday

We just had small family celebrations at Secret Recipe for her 5th birthday as 7th March 2016 fell on weekday (Monday to be exact).

Plus, mommy is in "heavy -weight" condition, bearing at least 2.5kg small creature inside the tummy.



Does she has my eyes??? 



Not an easy task to snap a static picture with the kids when they tend to move all the times even after the yelling of "hey,dont do that", "look at the camera", " zara!", "qesha pandang depan" etc etc.

Well, i think we can just surrender to the fact that, kids are always kids and we love them just the way they 
are.
p/s : no pic of cutting cakes everything - (yes,i know even the pictures doesnt tell you there was for birthday ceelebration). The things is i couldn't find the pic of the cakey moment in my gallery, I'm sure it was in my hubby's phone.
but, for the record, we did cut the cakes, i can assure you on that one
 ( this to just in case my Sofea Hana asking me in future about "where's the cake???")
da da da

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.