A day with Sofea - @'Kenduri Kahwin'..Father-dotie time..bumbo baby seat

Event 1 : Kenduri Kahwin

Sofea was caught on camera by mamarazzi (Mak ngah Fasha)..hehe

Event 2 : 'Kit-kat'ting with Abah

U know abah, i make friends just now..

Yes, yes..they are so lovely..now i have companions to play with..

Suddenly i felt so tired..can i just lay down here, abah?? OK, let me continue..

wah3..your tummy so comfort, even better than my baby cot, i think I wanna sleep first...we continue later yer abah...hehe

Event 3: Sofea on Abang Zahir's Bumbo Baby Seat

OK, now i can sit on my own..hehe..bit proud of myself

why i'm sitting here abah? i'm supposed to sit on the chair, not on the chair on the table

Now, you left me here alone?? u sure or not...

Can somebody help me to get away from this seatt?? OMG,I'm stucked! i'm stucked!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.