JJCM - Chynna Restaurant, Hilton KL


We are having team lunch meeting today at Chynna Restaurant to celebrate the farewell of Randeep, VP of Technology Group. This restaurant is so gorgeous with its ancient Chinese furnitures, rich red and black furnishing.



Taraaaa! I am in already, the private room was tastefully decorated.. (macam bilik mafia discuss pun ade, mcam dalm tv slalu tu)


The presentations of bowls and plates is beautiful..(kalo kat rumah ni, simpan dalam almari je, mcm xselera pulak nak makan atas pinggan tu)

Can you spot the teapot?? it's so longgg...(picture taken is Don, the CTO @ funder of the lunch)


I was so busy enjoying the lunch, that I couldn't spend time to snap the pictures. It was abundance with 3 times of serving.Besides, I have to hurry, otherwise, I'll miss to taste all the meals.

Bill??? RM2700 for 12 persons. huh!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.