Feel the chill of Genting Highland & the hot of i-City- added pictures

hmmm..We didn't plan upfront, it was in the beautiful Saturday morning that i asked my husband if we can go to somewhere cold and serene. Honestly, i didnt expect him to fullfill my request since this is last minute idea, but I'm a bit shocked when he then gave me 2 options , Bukit Tinggi or Genting Highland. What a lovely husband i had! hehehe...

So..there we off to Genting Highland..vroom! vroom!vrooooooooooooooommmm...! see how happy the engine was..wink! wink!

hummm..Sofea's daddy snapped lot of pictures using the Canon..with better resolution of course, but i dont have time yet to transfer to my laptop. So here we goes, the pictures taken from my BB..yeah,i know, it's not as good as what Canon did, but at least it captured the moment. Between Sofea & Dad.


I'm happy to see how they are connected

hurrrmmm..Lawan mata??


i guess they are communicating in their own way. thru eyes?? oh!oh! teach me how to do that dear! ;)

Spot the different. Sofea was covered with double outfit. The inner is the white rompers as you can see form the above pictures :)

enjoying her routine. chewing hands. haish!

OK..here we goes, pictures from Canon. Thanks to Sofea's Dad ;) - Edited on 9th July 

The arrival. Sorry, Pictures didn't indicate any signs of arrival..hehe..we are actually at the underground car park

 Hurmmm...the entrance into the Indoor theme-park

 at the expensive fruit shops! hehe..one cup cost you about rm6..SIGH.

 I was fascinated by the design of the shop.Eye-catchy.

 twinkle twinkle little star...bla..bla...ding-dong-bell..

 They have vacant! Let's try your luck.heheh.
Baby in the stroller is nothing to do with promoting the advert

errr..woaaaaa?? (thinking of how's the sound that come out from Sofea)

 Finally....i found someone shorter than me..hahahaha

OK, now we are outside. Entrance to Outdoor Theme Park.I'm shivering...burrrr..eh2, where's little Sofea??

 I told ya..don't run away from us..see, you miss one shot ;)

 I LOVE US (not united states)

 Frog..eh! F.O.G

 Sofea said ' i love my family'..hehe

in front of the cinema. know what? There,we have to buy tickets for infants too. What a nonsense! she don't bother watching, and even lying on her own stroller, not their seat. huh!

 yeayyy!! Sofea has finished the meal
-END OF JOURNEY IN GENTING-



 Night activities in the same day..visiting the zoo..eh2! am i right?

 Oh! we are in the i-City Shah Alam...hehehe

 It's just like a fairytales...me, as a Queen and newborn princess during winter..errr..

 Lights everywhere..in our hearts.

 This is about a family.

 carrying our baby..opss! that's my mom-in-law with haandsome Zahir, Sofea's nephew ;)

 pulang..marilah pulang..marilah pulang..bersama2..hehehe





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.