Nice Picnic at Sg.Sendat

 I guess the pictures best-described themselves.It's our activity during last weekend. 

 Errr...from this height, i guess i can straight jump to the water 

..slowly nenet..i'm shaking..i'm shaking..

 ..
 see..if you dont know how to swim like me, you have to get your nanny to help you up in the water

 ..woo..woo..the cold stream of water send the chill to my bone..

 
See, the other bad thing about dont know how to swim is, you just can soak in the water! sigh

 OK..time is up!..i had to give-up the water..feel like i had pee'd' on my pants for 7th times already

I love my family :) ,and my milk bottle and my pacifier
..hehe
In the picture is Nenet, Ayah Su, Ayah De, me & mom.

It's me recharging my power. All has been utilized in the water.

You can never stay awake when your tummy is full with milk flowing down here and there..

huh, mamarazzi is everywhere..

 Nothing can beat your own bed. night all!

(Note from Abah & Mom in the next morning : Sofea, next time mind your border.Remember that we share the bed together) :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.