A date at Fiske Steakhouse,Keramat

I dont have any beautiful ideas to gracefully write the story of below pictures. I just want it to be published so that I wont forget this moment.When a bunny first met with the ladybird at Fiske Steakhouse..hehe!



This is Sofea Hana as you can see. And the bunny at the next. Aren't they look alike?



hmmm...it just a zoom-in Sofea Hana, again with the bunny looks.Or chinese looks? You decide.



I can see 2 smiling ladybirds. Can you?



Now I can see a smiling Sofea Hana, accompanied by 2 buddies. I'm talking about the bunny and the ladybirds.


Which is more attractive here? Me or the meal? hehe..we are at the Fiske Steakhouse.This is our first-time here.
Rating? I give 4 out of 5.
The service is good and fast.
The serving is also very nice,I mean the way your food is being served on your plate.If I'm not exaggerating, it's like 5 stars.
The price is also very competitive..hmm, if I'm not mistaken, mine above is RM15++.



My nanny said that we have to be happy in front of the meal.This is to express your gratitude to the 'rezki' given to you.That's what I'm doing now.And I think I'm good at it.At least for this time.  :)



My other-half with his meal. He asked for 'Chicken Chop' worth around RM10++ and 'Sexy Coconut Mango' drink (hmmm..there's no 'sexy' word in the menu and i don't even remember the exact name whether it's' mango coconut' or 'coconut mango' or' creamy mango with coconut', or maybe 'mango and coconut cream'? nvm. but aren't the drink looks so sexy to you too? hehe)



Closer look of chicken chop.Gentleman's choice.


Closer look of lamb chop.Lady's choice.



She'll taste whatever that we have. Big thanks to Sofea's beloved daddy who never fail to please her.You wont get that when you are alone with your mummy, dear :) It's not that I don't love you, I love you more than any words can tell in this world. It just that, I feel that you are too young for this.sigh.

I personally love this kind of picture.I have a lot actually.Since the bonding is everywhere.



End of the story!  hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.