Sofea's first Hari Raya, 2nd Raya Mom with Dad~2011


This year is my hubby's turn..so, this is the very first pose in the early morning of 1st Hari raya, after they performed Solat Sunat.

Location? Mak Tam's house.

Presenting from the left : My hubby's wife (me!no longer available.sigh.), Hakim (still looking for a girlfriend since past 1 year), Hizal (70-30 available), My charming MIL(errr...) & Sofea Hana (will turn 6 months old, status is not applicable), My hubby (if i asked him, I have an instinct that he'll say there are 3 spaces available, so better don't ask)

Raya Theme: Green-green banana trees & cadbury Chocolate & Colourful tonight.Let's try to match which is which! hehe


Sofea can do cak-lempong dance.ewaaahhh! kanan lagi!
On the right is Nenek.Our adorable nenek.


See, how different we are.in height...heheh!
Credit to Hakim, the single-and-looking photographer.


Hari Raya + Along Ain Engagement..so here, gathered all beautifull ladies across the nation. these are all relatives, some I have known, some i have to ask to know.


Uncle Jeff's house..4 families under one roof. This can only happen during Hari Raya.


We dropped by at KFC nearby to Ayah Ngah's house at Rompin  just in case they will take sometime to get the meal ready for us.

So, you can tell how starving we were at that time. This is my first time to have KFC during Hari raya :p


Sofea mumbling 'OK no more seats for me, and I have to sit on the desk like this, and paparazzi snapping my pic while i'm licking my finger.ohh! this is embarrassing'.


'OK, now what?? a closer me! huh'

p/s : Sofea Hana can be KFC's young talent model, dont you think so? hehe
It's definitely a finger licking good!


Sofea's  favourite is duit raya...(or, Sofea's fav is cover duit raya) hehe..the All-Eater little girl

Selamat Hari Raya to all,
Maaf Zahir & Batin.

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.