hey,Marrybrown has new look!

I actually doesn't know when the rebrand their franchise, it maybe a year ago or earlier than that ( I believe so). All this while i don't even bother about them as they're not my choice, since there are other fast food premise which is more attractive and serve better food than what they can do.

But, it was all changed when we (me, hubby & sofea)  dropped by at the new opening marrybrown (it's new for me) at my hometown, Pontian. We just arrived from KL (to celebrate Hari Raya on day 6) that time, and felt so starving.After buying few things for Sofea at our favourite's baby shop nearby (so far is the cheapest price i can get for pampers and milk), we went around to find the best place for dinner, and that's how we found the Marrybrown.

If you couldn't imagine which is Marrybrown, here's some pic to refresh your mind a bit.I hope it helps! hehe..or maybe, I'm the only one who think that thay have already been forgotten, and it's actuallywell-known to other people..wahaha.nvm.



macam xckup satu pic lagi, malas la nk google lagi.cari sendri, okeh! hehe


Improvements they have done?

The deco in the premise.
Food they have. I dont actually remember the name, but I had fillet-o-fish (if it's in McDonald) and my hubby had burger (which we thought was better-taste than McDonald).

Below is to prove that we have been to Marrybrown.hehe.

While waiting for Abah to 'hunt' a burger and fillet-o-fish for us
hmmm..whateva!

deeper and deeper into the mouth! sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.