Freezer is here..my wishlist was fulfilled.

Alhamdulillah..my wishlist was finally granted...check here

We shopped at FabulousMom outlet which offer very competitive price compare to other baby's outlet (as far as I'm concern). I first knew this outlet from Pa&Ma mag, it's truly helpful!

So, apart from FREEZER , I have bought nursing cover, a combo pack of sterilizer and bottle warmer, pumping bag and 5 units of nursing bras (oppps) for not more than RM 400 (close to it).

We got Purchase with Purchase (PWP) offer for buying more than hundred, that's where the price has been marked down, and they also offer discounted price for certain items at the first place. And to add to my excitement, the manager ( i think so!) granted us a 'VIP' card which entitled us for ALL-THE-TIME SALE!
Sounds great right?? hehehe..



Place freezer kat tingkat atas, easier for me to pump, xpayah susah2 nk turun ke bawah. Only few steps from our bedroom.




Alhamdulillah..almost full, rezeki untuk ZR.Will try my level best to BF you as much as i can

Btw, I felt quite regret for I dont have much knowledge before this that made me failed to exclusively BF SH. I'm so sorry dear...

OK, ni sempat wat entry coz anak2 sedang tidur..hehehe..dgn gaya mereka tersendiri ;)









3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.