i think i need a freezer.URGENTLY.

No more space for ayam, ikan n daging. ALL is my EBM stock for ZR.

And i even got no more space to cater for another 2 weeks ahead stocks before i start to work.




Now,Do you think i REALLY need a FREEZER?

bulan ini agak kering kontang cket, n i have a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG list of things that i need to buy.OK, maybe some of them is not so necessary, but i still want to buy them.

They are ;

freezer - checked
nursing cover - checked
sterilizer - checked or unchecked?
bottle warmer - checked
bag to store my Avent Duo Pump (for me to carry ELEGANTLY to office) - checked or unchecked? since the one that i have now is quite BIG.
nursing bra- whoppss! checked

that's all that i can think of rite now (dalam2 kering kontang tu, kpla msih ligat nk continue my shopping list..haha!).

jom zuhr dulu, dah pukul 1.54 pm , my server time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.